Join Our Growing Company
Leading the Way of the New Age
Making a Global Impact
Plant Based Sciences International (PBSI) is a Consortium of Health and Wellness Organizations that seeks to advance the development and use of plant genetic diversity for the well-being of present and future generations.
It is the holding organizations of six (6) companies supported by a Consultative Group on International Plant Based Science Research (PBSR), an association of public and private members who support efforts to mobilize cutting-edge science to better understand and improve human nutrition, health and wellness, and protect the environment.
It brings together global plant based science community to develop a coordinated approach to policy and practice in research, industry, finance, education and outreach, in this most important sector of biosciences.
PBSI has its headquarters in San Diego, California. The organization operates through three programs:
(1) the Plant Genetic Resources Projects,
(2) the Plant & Soil Genetic Resources Project, and
(3) the International Network of Herbal Supplements, Medicine and Wellness Retreats.
The specific aims of PBSI are to:
- Develop on the understanding of the significance of plant based medicine among Government, funders, industry and society.
- Formulate a coordinated strategy and vision for global plant based medicine that will be used to inform policy.
- Help improve the general funding environment for global plant based medicine research and education.
- Create a forum for debate that is independent and inclusive across the breadth of plant based sciences, in human health and wellness.
- Provide a focus and contact point for global plant based medicines.
- Support efforts to inspire, educate and train the next generation of plant based scientists and practitioners.
The international status of PBSI is conferred under an Establishment Agreement which, by January 2022, had been supported by the Governments of Algeria, Australia, Belgium, Benin Bolivia, Brazil, Burkina Faso,Cameroon, Chile, China, Congo, Costa Rica, Costa Rica, Côte d’Ivoire, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, Egypt, Greece, Guinea, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Iran, Israel, Italy, Jordan,Kenya, Malaysia, B Mauritania, Morocco, Norway, Pakistan, Panama, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Senegal, Slovakia, Sudan, Switzerland, Syria, Tunisia, Turkey, Uganda and Ukraine.
Financial support for PBSI research projects is provided by more private institutions.
The geographical designations employed and the presentation of material do not imply the expression of any opinion whatsoever on the part of PBSI concerning the legal status of any country, territory, city or area or its authorities, or concerning the delimitation of its frontiers or boundaries. Similarly, the views expressed are those of the researcher and do not necessarily reflect the views of these organizations.
Mention of a proprietary name does not constitute endorsement of the product and is given only for information. © Plant Based Sciences International
For more information, please contact Matt Bennett (Capital Director) 833-726-6965